You probably have a Twitter account, and you may even follow @peta (if not, what are you waiting for?!). But how else
never be silent for animals on Twitter? There are countless ways! Here are
five easy suggestions to take your tweets to the next level for animals:
- Show that you are a friend to animals by including an animal-friendly link in your
Twitter bio. Every time people click on your page, they will see the compassionate
- Be a trendsetter. Twitter has what are called "trending topics," which are the most
talked-about topics on Twitter at the time. If you see a topic that you can relate
back to veganism or animal rights, do so! Try to get your tweets into what is currently
being talked about on Twitter.
- Tweet photos! From photos of fur farms to what really goes on in laboratories, photos
can say a thousand words. Don't forget about tweeting photos of delicious vegan
food, too! Next time you are dining at a vegan-friendly restaurant, tweet a photo of your compassionate fare for all your followers
- We rely on our Twitter followers to help us expose cruelty to animals, and that
involves retweeting our tweets (make sure that you're following @peta!). Speak up for animals by simply retweeting PETA's tweets about our latest investigations, vegan
recipes, and celebrity support!
- Tweet the truth! Tweet with a link to our Ringling Bros. undercover investigative video, and urge your
followers to support only animal-free circuses. Be sure to mention @RinglingTweets
in your tweet! Additionally, you can tweet with a link to our "Glass Walls" video, and urge your followers to eat vegan
Helping animals with Twitter is fun, but most importantly, it helps you never be
silent about cruelty to
animals! To stay up to date on all the latest PETA news, make sure that you're following
@peta on Twitter. We'd love to chat with you!
P.S. The best way to stay informed about animal rights news and ways to take action
is by joining PETA's Action Team today!